How to select your EB-5 project and make a safe investment in the EB-5 project?
Regional Centers, Broker dealer, Agent, and mortgage broker who is showing you EB-5 project, you should ask the following questions.
- What year was the Regional Center first approved by USCIS?
- How many EB5 projects have the Regional Center completed?
- How many I-526 and I-829 approvals obtained by the investors in the Regional Center.
- May I have a copy of the PPM _ Private Placement Memorandum) so I can review the credit agreements for the senior bank loan and the other loans?
- Is it true that the EB-5 loan is the last loan to be repaid because the Senior Bank Loan will be paid first?
- Does the EB-5 loan have a security interest in real estate or in the assets of the developer or Regional Center?
- May I have a copy of the EB-5 insurance policy? Does the policy cover the 3 primary reasons for application denial: fraudulent statements, criminal background and source of funds issues?
- If the project doesn’t sell as quickly as expected, could the EB-5 loan be extended beyond 5 years?
- If the project sells for 15% less than expected, could I lose all or a portion of my investment?
- Where is the money coming from to pay the interest on the bank loan?
- Does the Fund provide the letter from the senior bank loan and the private loan as well as the Targeted Economic Area?
Find out these answers and consult our law firm to compare answers with Regional centers we work with and answer provided by them to these questions.