United Arab Emirates (UAE), the land famous for oil, sand, dates, and many more things, can now be the land for your business. The UAE is geographically divided into Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain.
While Dubai is popular among international visitors, Ras Al Khaimah is becoming popular among people willing to start their ventures in Dubai. It is one of the UAE government’s models to attract business to their country.
This blog contains essential information for those willing to apply for a UAE business visa. Keep reading!
UAE Business Models for Foreigners
This model allows internationals to start a business with locals, wherein the Emirati holds 51% of the company. However, in some sectors, foreigners can own 100% of the business.
Free economic zone model
The government has established free economic zones where businesses are run globally and are not limited to working with local people. Here, foreigners have the right to own 100% of the company. These zones are gaining popularity with time because of their operational ease. People also prefer these zones as it does not demand any corporate or independent business tax.
One such zone is Ras Al Khaimah which allows freelancers, traders, businessmen, professionals, IT firms, manufacturers, and various other businesses to register and start their own companies. As Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) service authority in India, we are glad to process the UAE business visa for Indian business owners willing to set up their organizations or plants in UAE.
Let’s understand more about this zone.
RAKEZ: A Treasure of Business Opportunities
One of the most significant economic zones – RAKEZ, is home to over 15,000 multinational companies from over 100 countries and 50 industries. It immensely increases the business market by allowing trouble-free access to markets in the Middle East, Europe, North Africa, and Central and South Asia with the help of excellent logistic facilities, including international airports, seaports, and superhighways in the UAE.
Some of the reasons why you should establish a business in RAKEZ are.
- Easy access to the world with an average flight time of 4 and 8 hours
- UAE Law or DIFC court’s common law for resolving quick disputes
- A marketplace of over 45,000 businesses or companies
- Connectivity to all modes of domestic and international transport
- 40 minutes of travel to Sharjah and 70 minutes to Dubai airport
- Option of registering a free or non-free zone firm
- Direct flights from India to commence soon
- A free economic zone allows 100% international ownership
- Established business standards
- Only international manufacturing firms can own 100% of the business in the non-free economic zones
- No individual and corporate tax
- VAT (Value Added Tax) valued at 5%
- The cost of development stands at 10% less than the territorial average
- 100% rate of repatriation for profits and capital
- A signed DTA (Double Taxation Agreements) with 115 countries
- Close to a 50% reduction in operational cost
UAE Business Visa
A business visa allows you to stay in UAE for a specific period. They are generally categorized into visit visas and residency visas. People or a group of people who wish to attend a business conference, explore business or investment possibilities and visit UAE for a business trip are eligible for a visit visa.
Entrepreneurs who wish to relocate to the UAE need a residency visa. To be eligible for this visa, the entrepreneur must have a successful experience in UAE. This visa is valid for 2,3, 5, or 10 years and the visa holder can enjoy their stay in UAE for the entire duration.
There are 5 ways you can apply for an emirate or Dubai business visa by investment. However, it is best to consult a trusted UAE business visa consultant in Ahmedabad, of course, us, to get an eligibility check and to ease the visa application process.
How Does Ajmera Law Group Come into the Picture?
As an official service provider for Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ), we help Indian businessmen register their companies, acquire necessary licenses or permits, and finally apply for their business visas either specifically for RAKEZ or any geographical division of UAE.
So, what are you waiting for?
Contact us to learn about eligibility, document, and every UAE business visa investment opportunity that can lead you to the Emirates.