To continue our 25 year old legacy of providing HONEST and TRUTHFUL legal opinion to our HNI clients regarding Residency and Citizenship by Investment.
Indian Law Office of Prashant Ajmera & Associates is a boutique law firm with more than 25 years of experience in the area of Residency and Citizenship by Investment for High Net-worth Individuals (HNIs), businesspersons and Start ups. A pioneer in this field, the law firm is reputed for providing honest and customized solutions to their clients’ residency and citizenship needs.
It is the only law firm in India to practice Residency and Citizenship by Investment programs of more than 20 countries. It has recently published a book, namely, ‘Millionaires On The Move’, for Indian HNIs, businesspersons and professionals serving Indian HNIs.
The law firm has presence in India, Canada and UAE. It has an extensive network of professionals and preferred partners (law firms, accounting firms and developers) in several countries globally to provide allied services to their HNI clients who wish to invest abroad to secure their children’s future, expand their business, obtain NRI status, retire abroad, diversify their portfolio and many other personal and financial reasons.
PrashantAjmera is an Indian lawyer (Gujarat Bar Association), Canadian citizen and a NRI since 1988, with more than 25 years of experience in residency and citizenship by investment. His expertise in EB-5 investor visa of US, Canada investor programand such other investor programs have gained him recognition as one of the leading lawyers in India in the field of investment based immigration. He also has several years of experience in corporate migration law and international trade. He started his law practice in 1985 as an Assistant Advocate in the High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad, India, in the Office of the Additional Central Government Standing Council (Federal Government Attorney)
- He is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA) &has been invited to address the IBA Annual Conference as a speaker on two occasions (Cancun-2001 & Durban-2002)
- Travelled with the Ex-Prime Minister of Canada, Rt. Honourable Mr.Jean Chretien, on “Team Canada” Trade Missions to India and Japan in 1996 and 1999 respectively
- Conducted numerous seminars on professional immigration, work &student visas and immigration through investment. He has also participated in number of TV and Radio shows in India, Canada, USA, Pakistan, U.A.E., Malaysia & Indonesia
- Contributed several articles on immigration and visa related topics in many newspaper, journals and online media around the world
- Contributed a chapter on Indian Commercial Secured Transactions for an international law book published by Carswell
- Launched “Start Up Going Global” in 2016, to assist start-ups to establish their presence internationally
- Served as President of Rotary Club of Ahmedabad Metro for the year 2016-17
- Rotary International – District Chair RI Convention Promotion for the year 2017-18
- Founder of Ahmedabad chapter of ‘Rotary Means Business” (RMB)
- Board of Director of the Indo-Canada Business Council
- Director of award winning Indian NGO, ‘Wings to Fly’
Speaking assignments –
- Guest Speaker – The Indian Merchant Chamber on, “The Canadian Economy”, 1996.
- Guest Speaker – The Hindustan Chamber of Commerce on, “Canadian Investment in India”, 1996.
- Guest Speaker – The Gujarat Chamber of Commerce on, “Joint Ventures with Canadian Companies”, 1996.
- Addressed participants of the APEC Customs & Industry Trade Exhibition and Seminar hosted by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Revenue Canada, 1997.
- Addressed Rotary Clubs of Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, on, “Investing in Canada”, 1999.
- Speaker at International Bar Association’s annual conference on “GATT” on 31st October, 2001, at Cancun, Mexico.
- Speaker at the International Bar Association’s annual conference in September, 2002, at Durban, South Africa.
- Invited by the Government of Canada, Ahmedabad Management AssociationAhmeadbad and TIE Ahmedabad to speak on various occasions on the subject of “Doing Business in Canada”
- Invited by Ganpat University andUkaTalsadia University to speak on the subject, “ Start Up Going Global” and “Higher Study in Canada”
- Invited by CeBit Conference in December 2016 to speak on the subject, “Start Up Going Global” at Bengaluru
- Conducted number of seminars on EB-5 investor visa in India and abroad, the latest one being invited as speaker by a leading financial institute of India on 22ndJuly, 2017, at Hotel Crown Plaza, Ahmedabad;
Awards and recognition:
- Logistic Asia 2016
- FRO 2016
- Franchise Mart 2016
- President – Rotary Club Ahmedabad Metro 2016-17 and several awards during the year for various charitable activities
Professional & Corporate Memberships:
- International Bar Association ( IBA)
- Gujarat Bar Association
- Indo-Canada Business Council (ICBC)
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC)
- Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry (GCCI)
- TIE Ahmedabad
- Rotary International – RC Ahmedabad Metro
- Rotary Means Business (RMB)