Hi, How Can We Help You?


December 26, 2017

Study in Canada | Work in Canada for two years | Start your business in Canada to receive PR of Canada

Many students who are going to study in Canada find it very difficult to find a job in Canada in their own field and then receive sponsorship to get Canadian immigration under Canada Experience class.

In order to retain these foreign students in Canada few provinces in Canada have come up with a new category called International students business class.

If you are studying in Canada at a designated education institute for two years and you have received your graduate’s work permit for three years and if you own 100% of the Canadian business and run and manage for a period of 12 months you are edible to apply for immigration to Canada.

In this class, you are creating job for yourself.

You must be under the age of 40, with an IELTS score of 5 bands each. If the business is located in rural area additional points are awarded.

If the spouse has studied in Canada, has an IELTS score of 5 bands, your application will be awarded additional points.
The student must be 100% owner of the business which is a real business with at least one job and the applicant is working full time into the business.

The following businesses are not allowed.

• adult services including but not limited to the production, distribution, and/or sale of pornographic or sexually explicit products and/or services,
• and/or the provision of sexually-oriented services;
• aestheticians and services;
• beauty salons;
• bed and breakfast accommodations;
• coin-operated;
• consultancy (business or agency that offers expert professional advice in a field);
• cooperative (business or organization owned and operated by its member);
• credit or debit cards (active or inactive);
• domain names;
• a farm that is maintained without expectation of being a primary source of income;
• financial brokerage (a business that derives its prime source of income
• from acting as an intermediary for buyers and sellers); • financial services including, but not limited to cooperatives and/or credit unions;
• home-based and/or businesses operating from residential property;
• landlord property and rental management;
• not-for-profit businesses and organizations;
• property investment (purchase of a real estate for the intention of earning a return on the investment, either through rental income, the future resale of the property, or both);

Several provinces of Canada office this program.

For more information on this and other eligibility for immigration to Canada send us an email: info@ajmeralaw.com

Leave a Reply