NEW BRUNSWICK BUSINESS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS (PNP)
Find your eligibility
- Applicants must have an eligible connection (work or study) to New Brunswick.
- Preferred age is between 21-59
- Applicants must have a minimum CLB level of 5 (IELTS – R-4.0, W-5.0, L-5.0, S-5.0) in English level proficiency. Though language test not mandatory for spouse, if spouse have CLB level of 5, applicant will receive additional points.
- Applicants must have at least a Canadian Secondary or High School Diploma or equivalent education from a foreign country.
- Applicants must have a verifiable personal net worth of at leastCD$500,000.
- Applicants must haveat least three out of five years of experience in managing and owning a business and must have been responsible for supervising at least two employees OR applicant is a senior manager in a company, responsible for supervising at least two employees, have an authority to hire and fire them and be actively involved in the day-to-day operation of the company.
- Applicants must have the desire to live permanently in New Brunswick, while owning and managing a local business.
- Applicants must be willing to invest at least CD$150,000 of their own funds to establish a business in NB.
- Applicant must visit NB for a business exploratory trip, prepare and provide a detailed business plan.