Why hire ONLY an Indian immigration lawyer and not an agent or consultant and other professionals in India?
1. Honest legal advice with complete confidentiality
Ajmera Law group’s practice as a leading immigration law firm of Indian with 28 years of experience is built on the honest and frank legal advice to each client which is appreciated by investors and competitor alike.
As a law firm we maintain highest ethical and professional standard in dealing with each of our client.
All our communication are confidential with each client and we do not share any of your detail with any one in any circumstance.
Please note, only Indian lawyers are authorized and licenced to practice immigration lawyers in India and no other India professionals can give immigration and visa related legal advise of any country.
2. Complete end to end service:
Ajmera Law Group provides complete end to end service to our clients who are investing out of India in different assets class including residency and citizenship by investment.
Ajmera Law Group is a one stop solution when it comes to providing services of global investing and residency and citizenship by investment.
International investment transactions are very complex and it becomes more complex when investment is made for the purpose of obtaining residency or citizenship of another country. Each transection needs the assistance of lawyers and professionals in India and abroad.
For example if client is interested in investing in the USA to obtaining USA green card under EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, one transection may need following professionals to make a successful investment.
- Indian immigration lawyer to prepare Indian documents and show source of fund
- Indian notary, translator and real estate valuer
- Indian Chartered account to advise investor on Indian taxation and FEMA related matters
- Indian financial institute to complete the transaction and wire the investment in USA
- USA immigration lawyer to submit EB-5 petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
- USA commercial real estate broker to present business investment opportunities to the investor
- USA securities lawyer to make sure investment offering is in compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- USA business plan writer to make a business plan for the new business in which investor wish to make an investment
- USA economist to provide report for job creation in a new business
Ajmera Law Group with 28 plus years of experience, has associated with leading immigration lawyers and other professional in each country to complete the transaction with ease.
3. Tailor made solution
Ajmera Law Group provides tailor made solution to each client for their unique situation and objective in the following manner.
- Collect data and information: We gather detailed information from you and analyse the facts.
- Understand Objectives: We try to understand the objective of client for foreign investment such as Children’s future, Business Expansion, Successful Planning, Global Citizenship
- Legal Opinion: Based on the information received and object of the client we provide possibility in each case and what it will take to make successful investment and residency and citizenship.
- Legal Option: Based on the information received and object of the client we provide several investment options for investment and for residency and citizenship with prose and cons.
4. Multiple country solution
We are the only immigration firm of India which provides actively immigration and visa services for than 23 countries and other countries of the world on a need base of the client.
5. Advise in the interest of our client:
As a law firm we act and advise only in the best interest of our client. We do not promote and suggest any real estate project or product to our client to avoid conflict of interest. If asked for by client we may suggest best investment options for our client.
6. Associate with best law firm and professionals.
International investment and immigration requires several professionals in each transaction. ALG associates only with leading immigration lawyers as required by the India law, professionals and developers in each country to provide best solution and service for our client.
7. Our fees:
We charge fees to our client to provide best service to our client and avoid any conflict of interest. Our fees are mentioned in the retainer and service agreement and fees of the third party professional in paid on an actual basis. Our fees include only our legal fees and does not include fees payable to professional in India such as translator of documents, Notarization of documents, language testing, assessment of qualifications, real estate valuation report, government fees, foreign immigration lawyer and other professionals’ fees.
8. Legal agreements:
We signed detailed retainer agreement, service agreement and 3rd party agreement with each client with clear terms and conditions to avoid any dispute, misunderstanding and confusion.
9. Transparent transection
Once our law firm’s service is hired and as we liaison with different immigration lawyers and professionals and the client is introduced to each one of the as we move forward in the investment process. The client pays fees of these professionals on an actual basis.
10. What is included in our service?
Global investment and residency and citizenship by investment are very complex transaction and in general each transection may include following services.
- Information collection from client
- Understanding clients need and objective for foreign investment
- Initial analysis and applying mind to the information provided by the client
- Provide various options for destination country and investment options with pros and cons
- Signing of retainer agreement and payment of fees
- Collection of detail information and documents from client and assist and advice client for collection of the documents.
- Prepare detail profile of client and source of fund which is most important aspect of global investment and residency and citizenship application.
- Approach and appoint foreign immigration lawyer and other professionals for investment and RCI applications.
- Make three way communication with these professionals to maintain the transparency of the process.
- Update and apprise client on a regular basis when new information is receive or required.
- Review clients documents and transmit to the foreign lawyer or professionals
- Directly or indirectly liaison with bank in India to remit the investment, making investment and complete the transection
- Submission of RCI application by foreign immigration lawyer and regular follow up as and when it becomes necessary
- Receiving of residency and/or citizenship of the client
- Disinvestment of investment if required by the clients.
- Such other necessary service to make process smooth
Indian Supreme Court Prohibits Practice Of Law By Foreign Lawyers/Law Firms In India?
Should I hire a Canada, Australia or New Zealand licensed immigration consultant in India?