Who can give Legal advice?

As per the Act regulating the licensing of advocates / lawyers in India, only Indian advocates who are members of Bar Councils of their respective states    can provide legal advice on all legal matters whether it involves Indian law or foreign law.

Any person rendering legal advice without having a valid Bar Council license of the respective Indian state in which he resides/practices is considered as operating illegally in India.

List of Videos

  • Law office of Prashant Ajmera & Associates

    Law office of Prashant Ajmera & Associates
Read More

Residency and Citizenship by Investment In

call now call now