Hi, How Can We Help You?


April 17, 2023

Study and Settle in Canada after Three Years of Bachelor’s Degree from India

To download PDF file of the blog –click here

After completing a three-year bachelor’s degree in India, like B. Com, B.Sc., B.A., BBA, BCA, etc., there are several options to consider for studying in Canada. Rushing into decisions without careful consideration, planning and advice could negatively impact your career or immigration prospects.

Here are some options to explore:

  1. Pursuing a one or two-year post-graduate diploma in Canada is a common option for Indian students. This can lead to obtaining a post-graduate work permit, which may make it easier to apply for Canadian immigration. However, if you do not secure a job related to your education, it may be challenging to obtain Canadian immigration.

2. Pursuing a two-year MBA or master’s degree program at a Canadian university is another option. Studying at selected universities and gaining relevant work experience in Canada may qualify you to apply for immigration to Canada more easily.

3. Gaining 2-3 years of full-time work experience in India, focusing on your desired future career, is a third option. Afterward, you can apply for a two-year MBA or master’s degree program in Canada. Depending on the program you choose, your Indian work experience, and the appropriate IELTS score, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency (PR) in Canada immediately after completing your degree while working under a post-graduate work permit.

4. If you come from a business family background and want to settle in Canada, consider gaining two years of business experience in India with your family. Then, apply for a two-year business administration program in Canada, such as a PGDBM or master’s degree at a university. Afterward, you can obtain a three-year work permit and start your own business instead of looking for a job. With the right support, your business can facilitate your immigration to Canada.

It’s important to note that each option has its own processing time, cost, eligibility requirements, and required IELTS band. It’s highly recommended that you seek legal consultation with an immigration lawyer like Prashant Ajmera of Ajmera Law Group to better understand your options and determine the best path for you. Mo: +91 9974253030 | Email: info@ajmeralaw.com |www.ajmeralaw.com

To download PDF file of the blog –click here

Leave a Reply