Doing business or Investing in USA:
This is very simple way to explain, how one can make investment in USA or do business in and with USA.
- Simple export of goods and services to USA consumer or business.
- Making an investment in to an existing business, land building or farming land and become partner / investment. You do not any visa of USA and you don’t get any visa by just making simple investment.
- Purchase of Real estate in USA – any type of visa not possible but can take benefit of rental income and capital gain.
- Register a company in USA, open office in USA, bank account in USA in person, hire local people to run the business. No Person is transferred from India to USA.
- Register a new company in USA, open subsidiary office in USA, bank account in USA, hire local people to run the business with definite business plan and KEY PEROSN(S) IS TRANSFERRED from India to USA. This is L1 visa. Person is senior executive and Technical Person to be transferred from USA. American company will be a subsidiary of the Indian company.
- Indian company taking over 51% of the USA company and by join venture, Indian CEO or Key technical person transferred to USA under EB-1-C Visa class.
- Starting a NEW business in USA, hire 10 people and make and investment of 1 million US$ and investor, his spouse and children under 21 can get green card of USA. – This is EB-5 direct investment.
- Starting a NEW business in USA, hire 10 people and make and investment of 1/2 million US$ and investor, his spouse and children under 21 can get green card of USA. This business must be in an area where there is high unemployment or population is less than 20,000. This is EB-5 under Regional centre class.
- You make an investment in Real Estate and become citizen of another country like Grenada and then apply for E2 business visa of USA to do business in USA.